4. Click on “Add Image”
5. Click on “Browse.” A menu will pop up with all your files. Click on where you have saved your watermark (or other .png file!).
6. And just like magic, your watermark is on your photo!
7. Now you can adjust the opacity at the bottom center of your screen to make it a little more transparent.
8. Once you have it how you want it, and where you want it, save it to your computer.
Okay, now lets say that you don’t have a watermark file and you just want to write the name of your blog on your photo. Follow steps 1 and 2 above to upload a photo.
1. Click on the button with the “A.”
2. Pick what type of font you would like to use.
4. Then you can change the color,
5. And the size. And then click Save!
And just because I think it’s super important to watermark your pictures, I’m giving away a watermark file. Enter to win! You tell me the name of your blog or etsy shop, and I will make you a watermark for you photos in the style of your header. It’s great, because it’s one file that you can just use over and over and over. And then when people pin your wonderful things on Pinterest, they will no right away the genius who created it!
Enter right away, because this is going to be a quick giveaway!
Oh! And if you already have a watermark that you love, feel free to enter and if you win, you can give over your winnings to a blogging buddy! a Rafflecopter giveaway