How to Trap a Leprechaun
Step 1: Hire a Leprechaun Consultant.
Step 2: Put him to work. It's a well known fact that Leprechaun Consultants will work for sugar.
Step 3: Invest in large amounts of glitter.
Step 4: Admire the Leprechaun Consultant's work.
Step 5: Cover everything in white chocolate.
Step 6: Set your trap, complete with leprechaun bait, and lay in wait.
Step 7: Consider the possibility that the Leprechaun Consultant and his baby sister tipped off the leprechaun as he is left with a pile of loot and you are left cleaning up green footprints and green pee.
Step 8: Eat all the left over leprechaun bait and realize that with a side of Diet Coke, it might actually be renamed "Mommy Bait."
Easy Leprechaun Bait
- 1 cup green marshmallows
- 1 cup green M & M's (regular and/or pretzel)
- 1/2 cup Lucky Charm marshmallows
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup Crispix
- 1 cup broken pretzels
- 12 oz white chocolate morsels
- Mix all the ingredients except the white chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the dry ingredients.
- Spread on a parchment paper lined pan and let dry. Break apart.
- Set your trap.