It's Friday! Cheers!!
So am I the only one who feels like a hamster on a wheel?? Seriously. I swear I finish one project only to realize that I have five more waiting for me. And I'm sort of complaining, but sort of just realizing the obvious. Anyone else??
Have you ever read Dorothy's Whatever Fridays? I love all the sugar she makes, but I reeeeaaally love her Friday posts. It was those posts that gave me a clue into what a hilarious and awesome person she is.
So this week, for you I have a little Instagram, and a little randomness, Dorothy style.
1. Do you watch Parks and Recreation?? You should. It's hilarious, and Ron Swanson might be my hero. "Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cat's are pointless." - Ron Swanson
2. I'm about to go all braggy-brag. Brace yourself. Yesterday, UV Vodka shared my Orange Dreamsicle Martini on their Facebook page. It was the highlight of my week. Better than chocolate and roses.
3. I ate approximately 742.5 pounds of edamame from Trader Joe's. #obsessed
4. Quinn has stopped saying, "Yeah" to answer things and has started saying
5. Do you have the find friends app on your phone? OMG. I love it. Nathan hates it. At 5:00 every day I can look and see if he has left work yet, and if he hasn't, I can start harassing him to come home (see #6). #naggywife
6. Do you follow me on Instagram? No? You aren't one of the 17? You really should. #rivotingstuff
We spent some time at the Lemon Tree Dwelling for some wine and cuddles. (Just to be clear, the kids had cuddles and Cathy and I had the wine.)
We sent this picture to Nathan at 5:01 p.m. the other night with the message "Come home." I'm really impressed with Quinn's ability to make a sad face on command. #emotionalblackmail
I made pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast on Valentine's day (by hand too!). They were a hit.
And Gavin helped me make a heart shaped pizza for dinner. (Do you make your own crust? It's super easy. Check out the recipe I use here.)
7. In the midst of all the heart shaped food, emotional blackmail, and edamame, I managed to get two posts up on the blog.
|15 Minute Mini Calzones 20 Baby Registry Must Haves|
What did you do this week??