We might have a problem on our hands.
The other day Gavin told us he just has to buy tickets to Six Flags Great America.
He also mentioned to Nathan recently that maybe Nathan would be interested in living a “hair free lifestlye.”
Recently, Nathan and I were talking about calling a plumber, since it takes like an hour for the water to drain after we give the kids a bath.
Gavin then piped in, “You know it only costs $99 to unplug a drain.”
We mention wanting a new car, Gavin has the prefect dealership for us.
He’s got the latest info on what’s on sale at the grocery store and what we have to do to win a Kindle Fire (also sub in cash prize or concert tickets).
And he knows all the newest features of the local waterparks.
It’s the radio.
Commercials on the radio that my kid is soaking up like a sponge.
So my conclusion is that he will either be an ad executive . . .
Or one of those guys standing on a corner wearing a sandwich board and handing out flyers.
Or maybe I’ve been looking at this all wrong.
Maybe we don’t have a problem at all.
Maybe I just need to arm this kid with a pile of Wine & Glue business cards.
If I do that, I’m going to have him hand the cards out with some of these Very Vanilla Cookie Bars.
These are by far the easiest dessert I have ever made. They took me less than 20 minutes to make, including baking time, and the pay off was HUGE. They are so super delicious.
If you are heading to a picnic or BBQ this summer and need to whip something up at the last minute, you are going to want it be these. They will be a huge hit!
- One package of Sugar Cookies and the ingredients needed to make them (mine was 17.5 oz)
- One pouch of Vanilla Pudding mix (mine was 3.4 oz)
- One cup M&M's
- Preheat your oven to 350. Heavily spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the Sugar Cookie mix as you would for making just regular cookies (as opposed to cut out cookies).
- Mix in the pudding mix (just the dry mix) and the M&Ms.
- Push the dough into the pan and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Let the bars cool completely before cutting into them, or just go nuts and eat the pan with a spoon.
Looking for another delicious Sugar Cookie Bar?
|Sugar Cookie Cookie Butter Bars|