S’mores Fudge

S’mores Fudge with a graham cracker crust and delicious marshmallow fudge topping sandwiching delicious chocolate fudge!
S'mores Fudge | www.wineandglue.com | Your favorite summer treat in irresistible fudge form!
The other day Nathan and I were watching a show in bed late at night.
It was intensely suspensful.  One of the main characters, a young girl, that we’ve grown kind of attached to, was kidnapped.  She was trying to get away, and she was running through a building looking for a way out.
S'mores Fudge with a graham cracker crust and delicious marshmallow fudge topping sandwiching delicious chocolate fudge! via www.wineandglue.com

At this point I have buried my head in Nathan’s arm pit so he can protect me.  All the while, I’m asking him what is going on.  A little counterproductive, I know.  He isn’t doing a really great job giving me the play by play, so I peak out.

I see her run out a door and end up on a roof top, looking from side to side trying to get her bearings.  She sees the Eifle tower, which is super weird, because we thought she was in NYC.

She starts to lean over the edge of the railing looking to the street below and screaming for help when two giant arms reach from behind her and cover up her mouth and drag her away!

As if that weren’t startling enough, I hear a SUPER LOUD scream in my house that nearly scares me to death.

The TV screen goes black and it is the end of the episode.

Nathan looks at me in horror and says, “I can’t believe you just screamed so loud!  You are going to wake up the kids!”

Ummmm . . . what?

Sure, Nathan.  If it makes you feel better we can say that it was me who screamed super loud like a little girl and nearly woke up the kids.

Perfect for ghost stories around a fire pit or making amends with your husband for telling his secrets to the internet, let me introduce you to S’mores Fudge!

With a yummy graham cracker crust and a top layer of fudge made with marshamallow fluff, it absolutely tastes like a S’more, but with the richness of fudge.

Nathan took the first batch that I made of this to work with him, and it was devoured.

Want to see my favorite way to eat it?

You turn a piece of the fudge over into the crumbs, like so.

Getting graham cracker on the top and the bottom.

Mmmmm, super delicious!
One note about this recipe.  Measuring marshmallow fluff is like trying to photograph an ice cream pie on an 81 degree day, messy and super frustrating.  So just do your best.  You can use anywhere from 1/2 cup to 1 cup.  Less than 1/2 a cup and you won’t get that marshmallow flavor.  Once you get closer to a full cup, it will make for some pretty mushy and melty fudge.
S’mores Fudge

• Graham Cracker Crust
  • 4 sheets of graham crackers
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 1/2 TBSPs melted butter
  • Chocolate Fudge Layer
  • 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chocolate chips
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
  • Marshmallow Layer
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
  • 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line an 8 by 8 square pan with aluminum foil, enough so that some of the foil hangs over the edge of the pan.
  2. Crush the graham crackers (I used the bottom of a wide glass cup in a glass bowl and it worked perfectly) and mix in the melted butter and sugar. Pour into the aluminum foil lined pan and push down with a glass cup to make an even layer. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
  3. Melt the chocolate in small sauce pan over medium low heat and add half a can of sweetened condensed milk (you can just eyeball it) and the vanilla. Once it is smooth, pour immediately over the graham cracker crust.
  4. Melt the white chocolate chips in a small sauce pan over medium low heat and then add in the marshmallow fluff and the rest of the sweetened condensed milk. Stir until it is smooth and consistent. Immediately pour over the chocolate layer.
  5. Refrigerate overnight. The next day pull the fudge out of the pan using the aluminum foil. Gently remove the foil and carefully cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator if you don't eat it all right off the cutting board.
Looking for S’mores?
Looking for more delicious fudge?
Spicy Mexican Fudge   |   Easter Egg Fudge
S’mores Fudge with a graham cracker crust and delicious marshmallow fudge topping sandwiching delicious chocolate fudge!S’mores Fudge with a graham cracker crust and delicious marshmallow fudge topping sandwiching delicious chocolate fudge!
Image Map

Comments

Oh yum! I am also currently obsessed with all things S’mores. 😉 In fact, I believe that I will have a S’mores Week some time in August, and I have pinned this one for future reference. 😉

What a fantastic idea!! All I’d do is add a crispy graham cracker right on top and munch until my tummy ached. Thanks for sharing this delicious treat!

OMG. these showed up at office today.
    I found that when combined with Mountain Dew Code Red, they take on a fruity flavor.
    mmmmmm.

Love it! I’ve been hunting down S’mores themed desserts, and this one looks delish!

I love that your hubby screamed like a girl while watching TV. To be fair, I can’t watch anything scary – ever. It gives me the chills and the never-sleep-agains. So, you’ve both got me beat in the bravery dep’t.

OK, when are you making the next batch? I’m coming over! If I made this my husband would love me and hate me at the same time, since he’s trying to loose weight 😉

So is it weird that before I got to the Eiffel Tower part, I knew exactly what show you were talking about? If you haven’t already continued watching… Just wait!!

Oh and I am totally in love with all things s’mores and LOVE this interpretation of it!! Can’t wait to try it!!

S’mores anything is right up my alley. I need to try a S’mores fudge. I’d fight Nathan for the next batch. Tell him I’m feisty so he’s prepared. :)

Oh my goodness! Lisa, I am so in love with this recipe! How creative and so tasty, I’m sure. Love s’mores everything and can’t say I’ve ever had it in fudge form. Gotta make this soon. My girls will love this!

Lisa this looks incredible!!!! Pinned and I would love to make it. This would be super dangerous to have around. All the layers are things which I adore!

sweetened condensed milk, graham crackers, choc, Fluff – and I am so impressed how you kept such a super messy and gooey dessert to have the layers come out 100% totally neat, clean, and not a smudge on them! WOW!

I think these are great! I’d really like to try this recipe
    I’d appreciate it if you told me the weight of the graham crackers. I’m not an american and I have to idea how many to use
    Thanks!!

Hi Lisa! I just found you through Mom On Timeout’s link party. I LOVE this idea! YUM! S’mores are my all-time favorite anything. Loving the crumbly graham on top and your funny story too! 😉

Lisa, I’m not sure whether to kiss you or curse you! Smores Fudge, omg! I’m drooling here! Had to share on my FB page, thanks for linking up at Thursday’s Treasures!

A tip for measuring your Fluff, after you melt your butter, take a papertowel and wipe the excess butter out of the pan/dish and wipe your measuring cup and spoon with the butter. It will stick a little, but so much easier to deal with. Recipe looks super yummy!

My son would label me as mom of the year if I made this fudge. He loves anything s’mores since he had his first real one last year. It looks really good, Lisa! Cute story about your husband’s scream :)

15. Sparrow Hay says

This recipe almost made me scream and wake my kid! (In a very happy sort of way, I assure you!)

As far as measuring marshmallow fluff, The Pampered Chef sells a measuring cup that makes that task easier. It doesn’t make it perfect, but much easier. Here’s a link. Hope it’s helpful. :)

16. Gwen says

I am making this for sure. I measure marshmallow fluff with a peanut butter measuring cup works like a charm. And I cut my fudge with a pizza cutter.

Hi, I’ve just made these and as I was pouring in the marshmallow layer the chocolate layer just dispersed so I don’t think I’m going to have layers :( I’m sure it will taste great anyway but I was wondering if you had any tips? I’m making these as a test run for treats to make as a Christmas present so any issues I can iron out now would be great. Should you let all layers cool completely before putting the next one on? Thanks, Laura

Laura, in all honesty, I made this SO long ago, though if it needed time between the layers, I think I would have put in the instructions to put it in the refrigerator in between. I do think that if that is the issue you are running into you can refrigerate the chocolate layer and then you won’t have any trouble.

18. Dave Hughes says

Sounds yummy..Love anything chocolate, so I will be trying this before my New Year diet kicks in.

BTW..I know what show you were watching..the episode of Castle when his daughter gets kidnapped.

Hi Lisa! There’s actually no milk in this . . . there is sweetened condensed milk, which you can find in a can in the baking aisle. And there are milk chocolate chips, but you could also use semi-sweet.

1. […] Deep Dish Smore Cookies at Cookies and Cups Source here  Smores Fudge at Wine and Glue Source here  Smores Ice Cream at Chasing Delicious Source here  Salted Smore Pops at Angela’s […]