Buffalo Pull Apart Bread | Cheesy bread with that buffalo flavor that makes it perfect for any party!
Or: That moment when you sit down to edit photos of the bread only to go back to the bread and eat more and then remind yourself that the two you are eating for are a small Italian woman and her fetus . . . . not two linebackers.
So the other day I actually googled when the Super Bowl was . . . (I don’t actually live under a rock, I just spend all my time reading blogs, not the news . . . ) and not because I really want to make sure that I don’t miss it . . . . more so that I could know how many days I have left to post game day snacks! #foodbloggerproblems
This Buffalo Pull Apart Bread is the perfect game day recipe! It isn’t hard to make at all, and it is absolutely delicious! I’m addicted to buffalo flavoring, and it combines that, cheese, and bread. You are going to need to resist the urge to just face plant.
- 1 loaf artisan bread (I like sourdough)
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used Sargento 2%)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Sauce (I used Frank's)
- 1 bunch of scallions sliced about an inch into the green
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese, plus more to sprinkle on top.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of bread length-wise and width-wise. Don’t cut all the way to the bottom.
- Stuff the bread with the cheese, doing your best to get some in all of the cracks. You don't want to stuff it down too far, because you are going to use it to hold the bread open and get the sauce in.
- Melt the butter over medium heat. When it is completely melted, gently whisk in the buffalo sauce until it is full combined. Add the scallions and the blue cheese crumbles and remove from the heat.
- Using a spoon, add the sauce to the bread, getting some of the sauce into each of the cracks. Make sure you use all of the sauce. Top with a little extra blue cheese.
- Tent with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
Buffalo Delight from Friends
Cheesy Baked Buffalo Chicken Bites from The Tasty Fork
Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Buffalo Style Baked Potato Chips from Heather’s French Press
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos from Chef In Training