Skinny Banana Nutella Dip with Pie Crust Star Dippers | A super fun and easy dip perfect for parties!
I am so excited to be sharing this post with you today because it is a virtual baby shower for Stephanie from Back for Seconds! I just love Stephanie. She is a super upbeat person, and one of the very first people in the blogging world to reach out to me about losing Elliot. Having experienced loss herself, it was so kind of her to reach out to me at a time when I wasn’t super confident about writing about loss.
In addition to being a kind and compassionate person, Stephanie is an amazing baker and blogger! She has so many great treats on her blog but some of my personal favorites are her Tagalongs and her Homemade Kit Kat Bars!
Stephanie just gave birth to an adorable little baby boy! And on New Years Day no less! So a bunch of bloggers got together to join forces and congratulate her with heaps of yumminess! Check it out!
Pimiento Cheese Spread by Laura’s Baking Talent
Sweet and Sour Pulled Chicken by Kathy’s Kitchen Table
Skinny Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip by Frugal Foodie Mama
Funfetti Pudding Cookies by Crazy for Crust
Blueberry Boy Bait by Pint Sized Baker
Strawberry Butter Streusel Muffins by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
White Chocolate Reese’s Brownies by Inside BruCrew Life
Blueberry Coffee Cake by Heather’s French Press
Skinny Banana Nutella Dip with Star Pie Crust Dippers by Wine & Glue
Celebrating with Star Cookies by Created by Diane
Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups by Mom on Timeout
Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites by Yummy Healthy Easy
Skinny Chocolate Muffins by Kitchen Meets Girl
Flourless Chocolate Cake by Plaid and Paisley Kitchen
My contribution to the party is Skinny Banana Nutella Dip with Pie Crust Star Dippers. This dip is so perfect to bring to a party because it is super yummy, and really really easy to make. Plus, the star pie crust dippers make it look so special, and perfect to celebrate the arrival of a sweet baby boy.
Skinny Banana Nutella Dip
- 1/2 cup pureed banana (about two medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 oz Lite Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients together and chill before serving.
Pie Crust Star Dippers (makes about 40)
- star cookie cutter (mine was about 2 inches)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (I used Pillsbury)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the pie crust and cut out the stars. Bake on a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. You may want to rotate the tray half way through to make for even baking/browning.
- Optional: Ball up the scraps, roll them out and cut out a second batch. Make sure to bake them separately, as they will be a different thickness than the original roll out. (I did not do this, and got 40 without this step.)
You might also like