These BLT Ranch Burgers are ridiculously simple to make, but so packed with flavor and so good! I’m so happy to be partnering with Hidden Valley® to bring you this amazing burger!
- 1 pound 80% lean ground chuck
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 pretzel buns
- 4 pieces thick cut bacon, cooked
- romain lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Mix together the meat and the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix until fully combined. Divide the meat into four four ounce balls and form into patties, slightly indenting them in the middle.
- To cook in the skillet you made the bacon in, drain the skillet of the excess fat. Heat over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for about four minutes on each side. Once flipped, add the cheese at the tail end of cooking.
- Build your burgers by first putting down the cooked patty, then the bacon, then the tomatoes, and lettuce, and finally add a tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing to the top piece of the bun.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/6/2016 – 6/26/2016