This One Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta is super easy to throw together and full delicious cheesy goodness!
I’m so happy to be working with Crystal Farms Cheese to bring you this amazing and delicious dinner. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Wine & Glue going.
So we are a few weeks in to the beginning of school, and I can tell you one thing friends:
I have never met a hangrier person than my dear sweet little monster . . . Quinn.
You guys, girlfriend only gets 20 minutes for lunch. So when I pick her up from school, she is a HORROR show. I mean, seriously, by the time we are back home, she is flailing on the floor. She seriously cannot handle being hungry. And she is young for her grade, and struggling with the long day. Poor
So with the new school year, and the hangry monster(s) that I live with, I have been thinking more and more about dinners and easy dinners and wanting to share them here with you guys. I’ve been trying to bulk up the dinner section here. And this is my latest installment: One Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta.
This could not be an easier dinner. There is so little prep! It’s basically mincing some garlic, chopping some chicken, and then measuring out a few other things. And then in the end you have this big beautiful dish full of noodles, chicken, some veggies, and cheesy goodness. It’s so easy and it was one of those dishes that I had to keep reminding myself not to nibble on or I would have had major chunks missing for the photos.
I threw two big heaping cups of Crystal Farms shredded mozzarella on top at the very end and then threw it in the oven for a few minutes until it was all melted. It was the perfect finishing touch to this dinner and the mozzarella pairs so beautifully with the other flavors going on in there. We love Crystal Farms Cheese! It’s made right here in Wisconsin. We always have a big bag of their mozzarella in our fridge for when we are making pizza. It melts perfectly every time!
And to make dinners great in your home, pick up some Crystal Farms cheese and enter to win a Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven! You have until October 3rd! For more great cheesy dinners be sure to follow Crystal Farms on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
- 2 TBSPs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups Crystal Farms shredded mozzarella
- In a 3 quart oven proof skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook until just tender, about 30 seconds. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken until just browned (it will continue to cook).
- Add the uncooked pasta, chicken stock, and heavy cream. Cover and bring to a boil. Remove the cover and reduce to a simmer. Stir, cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach. Continue stirring until the spinach is wilted.
- Top with the cheese and put in the oven until the cheese is completely melted. Serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.