Have you guys been watching the Bachelor???
*starts biting nails with a crazy smile like an evil cartoon character*
You guys. It’s SO good. I feel like they have been searching the depths of America to bring out the craziest of the crazies. It kind of makes me wish that I had a reality tv recap blog.
You guys! Should I start a reality tv recap blog??
Okay, there is so much good stuff on this season, and we are only two episodes in.
But here’s the thing, my good friends, this is a family friendly blog and I legit can’t type half the things that I am laughing about in good conscience on this blog.
That’s all I’m going to say.
*more evil grinning*
Okay, Buffalo Baked Tacos! Totally family friendly and not at all inappropriate and making you question the values of America while pouring your second glass of wine.
These are 100% based on this amazing recipe for baked tacos by the ever talented Cookie Rookie. If buffalo isn’t your thing, (WHAAAA?!?!?!?) we can probably still be friends, but you for sure should go make her version.
I am in love with all things buffalo, so I found these to be perfectly amazing. They are very quick to throw together, we are talking like 15 minutes of prep. And then some bake time, so they are great for a dinner, or perfect for serving to a crowd of game day watchers. I wanted to devour this entire pan!
- 1/2 a yellow onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 hard shell tacos
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the onion and celery, stirring often. Add the garlic salt.
- Once the onions are soft and translucent, add the chicken, buffalo sauce, and one cup of mozzarella cheese in large bowl.
- Set up the tacos in the baking dish so they are all standing up, and divide the filling amongst them. Approximately 1/3 cup of the filling into each shell. Top with the remaining mozzarella and then the blue cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the shells begin to brown. Serve immediately.