This Easy Black Bean Dip comes together super fast in a food processor or blender, and is full of delicious flavor!
I have a lot of weaknesses when it comes to food.
Puppy chow, pasta, popcorn . . . . anything that is sweet and salty, cheesy, and delicious . . .
You get it.
I could totally make chips, salsa, and wine my dinner . . . . it’s totally possible that I have done that.
And now I have another dip to turn into dinner! This Easy Black Bean Dip is just as good as the best salsa and SO crazy easy. It’s really just throwing all the of the ingredients in a blender or a food processor. That’s it.
This is going to be my new go to dip when I need to bring something to a party or I need another appetizer to put out when I have guests over. Because it adds no time to the menu. And it’s amazing.
You could serve it cold right out of the food processor (that’s how I had it!), or you could stick it in the oven for a half hour and serve it as a warm dip.
I kept mine cold and it was perfection. I put some sour cream on top and some fresh cilantro, and it was totally delicious.
Like addictive good.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 TBSP hot sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- In a blender or a food processor, mince the garlic.
- Add the black beans, the jalapeños, salt, pepper, cumin, and hot sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the cream cheese and blend until completely combined.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with the sour cream and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.