This One Pot Meatball Stroganoff is done in 35 minutes, all in one pan, and is a crowd pleaser!
I’m so happy to be partnering with Gold’n Plump to bring you this amazingly fast and, amazingly delicious one pot meal! Gold’n Plump Chicken Meatballs are perfection in this dish or just with some noodles and sauce!
Do you know what is the worst part about vacation?
This does not shock you at all, does it?
Why does getting back into the routine of life feel so incredibly difficult after vacation? It’s like the better the vacation was the harder it is to figure out how to do normal life again. Gah!
So, in an effort to make getting back into normal life easier, I am taking it easy on myself and making *super* simple dinners this week, including this One Pot Meatball Stroganoff. I love the one pot meal trend so hard. But . . . . I don’t love when there are multiple steps of pulling things out of the pot, and putting other things in and repeat and so on.
This one isn’t like that people! When you put something in this pot, it is staying in there until it goes into your bowl for you to enjoy!
This One Pot Meatball Stroganoff is made super simple with Gold’n Plump’s new Chicken Meatballs. They are super delicious just on their own. I’ve made them a bunch of times for my kids and paired them with just some simple noodles and parmesan cheese and sliced up veggies on the side. A super delicious quick an easy meal before date night. ????
Gold’n Plump’s meatballs are made with boneless skinless thigh meat, and no artificial ingredients and no antibiotics – ever. They are oven roasted, never fried, making them a healthy alternative to traditional meatballs. The chicken meatballs and also super easy to cook up on the stovetop, oven, or microwave. I used the Homestyle flavor for this recipe but they also come in a Pesto Italian flavor, which is totally irresistible as well!
True story, every time I have made this, I end up standing in front of my fridge at 9 p.m. eating the leftovers out of the container. I’m a One Pot Meatball Stroganoff addict.
So if you are coming off of a vacation high and need some comfort food that is super easy and brainless to throw together, you will love this! And if you are standing in front of the fridge at 9 p.m. eating the left overs, I promise not to tell anyone.
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 TBSPs unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 TBSP flour
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 package 18 oz Gold'n Plump Homestyle Meatballs
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the the mushrooms and cook until soft and tender.
- Add the the butter, melt it. Add in the garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 30 seconds being sure not to burn the garlic.
- Add the flour and whisk into the butter. Cook for a minute to toast the flour.
- Whisk in the white wine slowly. Then slowly whisk in the beef broth.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Stir in the noodles and then top with the frozen meatballs. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Top with the parsley and enjoy!