This Pumpkin Cheesecake Braid is easy to throw together but sure to impress, and *totally* delicious!
I’m so excited to be working with Meijer, Dreft, and Pampers to bring you this delicious dessert. Dreft and Pampers are both perfect for #MomLife and when things get perfect. Now through 8/25/17 get a free 50 oz bottle of Dreft when you buy 2 Pampers Super Packs! Thank you for supporting the brands that make Wine & Glue possible! #DutyCallsatMeijer
You guys being a mom is hard.
I knew it would be, but I don’t think I totally realized it would be this hard . . . . or this messy. I was just having a conversation with a mom the other day and she said if she ever wrote a book about motherhood, it would be called, “Everything is sticky.” Sooo true.
And with me doing the blog it’s like DOUBLE. It’s like the blog is another baby that is just as messy as my other babies.
Like this Pumpkin Cheesecake Braid! So easy, so delicious, sooooo easy for kids eating it to get pumpkin deliciousness all over the counters and clothes. Which is why I’m super excited to tell you about the deal that is happening at Meijer right now . . . . AND an amazing give away!
From now through August 24th at Meijer, when you purchase 2 Pampers Super Pack diapers you can get a FREE Dreft 50 oz detergent! From detergent, to diapers, to wipes, Meijer has the things to keep your baby (and you!!) clean and dry. Dreft has such a winning product line when it comes to keeping your family clean. From the detergent to the fabric pen (take on the go for the win!) to the all surface wipes (hello sticky everything!). And we love Pampers cruisers because they keep everything where they need to be. And since the kiddos were newborns, I have loooooved that Pampers has that strip at the front that indicates if the diaper is wet or not!
And, just to keep your family extra clean, I’m giving away:
- $100 Meijer Gift Card
- Dreft Pen
- Laundry Basket
- Dreft Multi Surface Cleaner Wipes
- Dryer Balls <——- how cute are those???
To enter, leave me a comment below (between now and September 7th, 2018) telling me what gets messiest in your house!*
And let me tell you. Those Dreft All Purpose Wipes and that Dreft To Go Stain Remover Pen are going to come in handy when you make this Pumpkin Cheesecake braid for your kiddos and they get it all. over. the. place.
This braid comes together super easily. It’s just six simple ingredients and look how pretty! You are going to want to make this for everyone this fall!
- 8 oz seamless crescent dough
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 TBSPs brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 egg white, whisked
- powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with silicon mat or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, cinnamon, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Spread the crescent roll dough out on a silicon mat or parchment paper and place that on a baking pan. Leaving three inches in the middle, make cuts down the side of the dough an inch apart on both sides.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture down the middle of the dough. Fold up the ends of the dough. Take a strip of dough from one side and fold it over the middle mixture. Then take a strip from the other side and fold it over the middle. Continue down the dough, alternating sides until it is completely folded over.
- Brush the egg whites over the braided crescent dough and then sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 20 minutes or until the dough is golden and firm. Allow to rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into strips and enjoy immediately.
*This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 or older to enter. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of P&G. The opinions and text are all mine.