Everyone loves a good brunch, right? Brunch, with glorious quiche, bacon and of course, the perfect cocktail. This Apple Pie Bellini brings the glorious taste of Fall to the table by taking advantage of simple seasonal flavors that’ll make your taste buds sing!
WHAT MAKES THIS BELLINI RECIPE UNIQUE?
You will love this twist on the traditional Peach Bellini recipe, with rich vanilla vodka mixed with your favorite champagne and tangy apple cider. Did I mention this easy Bellini is only three ingredients? Oh yeah, that makes it all the sweeter, right? Try this Strawberry Bellini, Amaretto Orange Bellini or this bubbly Champagne Punch Bellini for beautiful brunch Bellini variations.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLE PIE BELLINI RECIPE
- Combine one ounce of rich, decadent vanilla vodka with two ounces of your favorite fresh (or frozen) apple cider. There is nothing better than apple cider in the fall! (you could also use it in this Caramel Apple Vodka Punch. YUM!)
- Give those two ingredients a good shake.
- Pour into a champagne glass.
- Next, top it off with about four ounces of chilled champagne (also delicious in this Grapefruit Champagne Cocktail)
- CHEERS to anything and everything fall and Happy Brunching!
Apple Pie Bellini Recipe
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 4 ounces champagne
- Shake together the vanilla vodka and apple cider. Pour into a champagne glass. Top with chilled champagne and enjoy!
You’ll also love: