This Blackberry Turkey Sub is one of my favorite things to order and my favorite restaurant! Simple but FULL of flavor!
Did you have a good Easter weekend?
Ours was . . . eventful. Old Man Winter decided to give us the finger one last time and left me with a terrible cold and Quinn with the stomach flu . . . that made it’s appearance at 4 am Easter morning while all five of us were sleeping in one room at my in-laws.
So let’s talk about this sub instead.
There’s a restaurant that my family frequents so much that they know us. And this sub is my favorite thing to get there. It is so ridiculously delicious. They serve it on a cibatta roll and with swiss cheese. Here I used a baguette and some provolone. Both are amazing, so just use what you can find. I always order mine with sweet potato fries.
Take that Old Man Winter! You may have destroyed my ability to get a full nights sleep, but I still have my favorite sandwich to keep me company!
Blackberry Turkey Sub
- baguette or cibatta roll
- 1 to 2 TBSPS blackberry jam
- 2 to 4 oz sliced turkey
- 2 to 4 oz provolone or swiss cheese
- giardiniera mix
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Spread the bottom of the roll with the blackberry jam. Then add the turkey and the cheese. Butter the top of the roll.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melty and beginning to bubble.
- Take out and add the giardiniera mix
You might also like