And, the memories that I have of him after Elliot’s death and during Quinn’s pregnancy, such a difficult time in my life, are some of the happiest memories I have. He was kind of like my tiny little life raft, holding me afloat with his charm and sweetness.
- burrito shell if you pick one with a lot of fiber you can usually spare yourself a decent amount of calories
- one 1/4 inch slice of fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 to 5 fresh basil leaves shredded
- half a small tomato sliced
- Preheat a pan over medium heat on your stove top.
- Put down the burrito shell. Then on one half add the tomatoes, the basil leaves, the fresh mozzarella, and the shredded mozzarella. I like to let some of my shredded mozzarella come out of the shell so that I get a nice crisp edge.
- Fold the burrito shell over, let cook until the cheese is fully melted, carefully flip, and cook for an additional two to three minutes or until the shell is golden brown.