This Caramel Apple Dip Recipe is the perfect easy appetizer for a party! It is only four ingredients and comes together in under 10 minutes. This caramel apple dip with cream cheese and powdered sugar gets an extra boost of appley goodness from some apple butter, making it the perfect fall recipe! If you are like me and obsessed with all things caramel apple, make sure to check out my Caramel Apple Sangria, my Caramel Apple Poke Cake and my Caramel Apple Cobbler to name a few.
I think I have determined that I am obsessed with making you fall recipes. It’s like my brain goes into overdrive when it comes to all things pumpkin and caramel apple. I want to take all the ordinary desserts and fall-ify them for you. (Don’t question me. Fall-ify is totally a word.) Did you notice the extensive list of caramel apple recipes above? I feel like it’s just the tip of the iceberg.
There is something about dessert dips that makes me almost as nutty as fall desserts. You know what I think it is? I think it’s that a little bit of dip doesn’t feel like I actually had a dessert. That is totally it! It’s like frosting or Nutella. If I just have a tiny little taste of this cream cheese caramel apple dip, then I didn’t actually have dessert and I can have thirty more dips.
Again. Don’t question me.
WHAT GOES IN THIS CARAMEL APPLE DIP APPETIZER?
This one could not be easier guys! For it, you need only four ingredients.
- Cream Cheese – make sure it is at room temperature for easy mixing!
- Caramel Topping – make your own, or be lazy like me and buy some at the store.
- Apple Butter – you can find this near the jams and jellies at the grocery store.
- Powdered Sugar
After you mix all of these together, you want to throw it back in the refrigerator so it thickens up a little bit. Then top it with a little more caramel sauce to make it look pretty and add some toffee bits. Or don’t! Just eat it by yourself with a spoon in the pantry and pretend for thirty seconds/bites that your kids aren’t trying to murder each other over a board game no one is playing correctly.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS EASY CARAMEL APPLE DIP
- graham cracker sticks
- vanilla wafers or ginger snap cookies
OTHER GREAT FALL INSPIRED RECIPES
Looking for other great recipes to make this time of year?
- This Apple Pumpkin Dump Cake screams fall and could not be easier!
- This Pumpkin Nutella Dip is another great easy dip.
- I’ve been obsessing over these Easy Country Apple Dumplings!
- This Warm Vanilla Cider looks like the perfect fall drink!
- These Pumpkin Caramel Cookies look like something dreams are made of!
Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounces caramel topping or caramel sauce plus additional for topping (found near the ice cream)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- toffee bits optional
- apples for serving
- crackers for serving
- Beat all of the ingredients together. Chill for two hours in the refrigerator.
- When serving, add additional caramel sauce to the top and toffee bits.
- Serve with crackers and apples!
Other great dessert dips your family will love!