If you’re looking for a great cocktail for your next girls’ night, book club, or just any old weeknight, look no further than this perfect Cosmopolitan Cocktail recipe.
Carrie Bradshaw and the gals of Sex and the City may have made the Cosmopolitan Martini super popular 20 years ago, but the classic pink drink is NOT “soooo last century”. In fact, thanks for Carrie and crew (and SATC reruns on TV) a whole new generation is enjoying this classic cocktail. This delicious Cosmopolitan recipe is a great one to try if you’re a Cosmo newbie. There are so many variations on the classic Cosmo too. Try this Pear Cosmopolitan Cocktail or a Snowy Cosmopolitan for a fun twist.
INGREDIENTS IN A COSMOPOLITAN COCKTAIL RECIPE
- The Cosmopolitan Cocktail starts out with good quality vodka.
- A few ounces of orange liqueur is next.
- Then a couple splashes of cranberry juice and lime juice and that’s it! You’ll be amazed at how well the flavors marry together.
HOW TO MAKE A COSMOPOLITAN COCKTAIL
- Combine two ounces vodka with one and a half ounces of orange liqueur.
- Add a tablespoon of lime juice and two ounces of cranberry juice.
- Shake all the ingredients together in a martini shaker with ice.
- Strain in a martini glass, add a little garnish and cheers! You’re ready to dazzle the gals at your next get together. For more irresistible cocktails, try this Lemon Champagne Cocktail or a batch of Strawberry Bellinis.
- 2 ounces good quality vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon lime muice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake to combine and strain into a martini glass.