I think this is perfect for the Fourth of July, but obviously it is great for all summer long too, my friends. Hang in there fellow parents of tiny monsters!
WATCH ME MAKE THIS CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD
Cucumber Tomato Salad
This Cucumber Tomato Salad is the perfect easy summer side dish! It is great to bring to parties or to serve as a side dish for a weeknight dinner!
Servings: 6 people
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes diced
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and Italian seasoning.
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables. Add salt and pepper and toss again, adding more salt and pepper as needed.
More great side dishes