This Easy Pesto Pasta Salad is perfect for get togethers! It is only FOUR INGREDIENTS and comes together in a snap! You are going to love this pasta salad recipe and bring it to all your summer picnics and BBQs!
I love heading to summer BBQs and picnics. Get togethers after Memorial Day parades and fun Fourth of July barbecues always end up being some of our favorite memories of summer. And probably one of the most important elements of them is the FOOD!
I’ve been bulking up the blog with great recipes for you guys to bring to your summer picnics and BBQs. Here are a few of the recent ones that I am loving:
- Italian Pasta Salad: This one is a classic. It is easy to throw together and more than that, I love how beautiful it looks. But I’m kind of a nerd like that.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad: The poppyseed balsamic dressing on this salad is to die for. Your family will love this and you will love how easy it is to make!
- Pico de Gallo: Every great party needs great appetizers, and I’m in love with this simple recipe for how perfect it is.
- Bacon Spinach Salad: This spinach salad with it’s bacon and water chestnuts is a hallmark of my family get togethers!
EASY PESTO PASTA SALAD
This recipe is actually an old one that needed a photo update. It is ridiculously simple with only FOUR INGREDIENTS and it comes together about as quickly as it takes to boil some noodles. So if you are looking for a fast recipe to bring to a party, this is it my friends.
FOR THE LOVE OF PASTA SALADS
I love pasta salad recipes so much because they are so versatile, you can do so much with them, and they come together so fast. The flavors of the fresh mozzarella and the ripe cherry tomatoes go perfectly with the pesto in this salad. This is also a great summer time recipe because you can make your own pesto with basil from your garden and grab a container of cherry tomatoes from the farmer’s market. I would say to get those from your garden too, but my kiddos usually eat those plants clean.
MORE GREAT PASTA SALAD RECIPES
If you are looking for even more pasta salads to bring to a party, make sure you check out these goodies:
- If you are looking for a lighter version this summer, try this Healthy Pepperoni Pasta Salad!
- Along those same lines, this Marinated Vegetable Pasta looks like a great way to sneak in some veggies!
- My kids will flip over this Baby Pasta Salad
What are your favorite pasta salads and recipes to bring to summer gatherings?
Easy Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta cookies (I used cavatappi)
- 10.5 ounces cherry tomatoes cut small
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- 8 ounces jar of pesto
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking process.
- Mix in the tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto into the pasta.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other great recipes for summer you will love!