This Firework Sugar Cookie Pie is insanely delicious and like face planting into the biggest softest most delicious sugar cookie ever!
Well. It’s here.
The first day of summer vacation.
Did I mention that I have three kids?
And that one of them is a newborn?
And that one of them is a two year old who’s entire vocabulary consists of “No,” “Why???” and walking away?
And that one of them is a six year old who is used to having his ENITRE day mapped out for him? And free time obviously means begging for tv shows and video games?
If you need me, I’ll be hiding in the closet.
With this pie.
It’s made pretty much entirely of soft sugar cookies. But it’s got some other goodness thrown in like eggs and butter, so the insides are ooey gooey, kind of like an under baked sugar cookie! Soooooooo good. Sooooo not part of Lose The Baby Weight 2014.
Firework Sugar Cookie Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust I used Pillsbury
- 1 recipe perfect sugar cookies died red, white, and blue
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 TBSP flour
- 1 TBSP vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a deep pie pan with refrigerated pie crust.
- Break up the cookies into a large bowl. Mix in the sugar, eggs, butter, flour, and vinegar. Gently mix together.
- Pour the mixture into a pie crust. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing.
After baking the cookies, let them sit out for a few hours allowing them to get a little hard before baking them into the pie.
You might also like