This Frozen Moscow Mule recipe is only THREE ingredients! It is the perfect drink for a party, Moscow Mules in large batch form! It’s pretty hard to beat the original Moscow Mule recipe but with how easy this Frozen Moscow Mule is, you will be making it all the time!
I’ve received so much amazing feedback on this post! If you are looking for even more easy delicious recipes, follow me on Instagram @lisawineandglue!
Happy Monday, my friends! Around these parts we are having the most whirlwind August ever. I am in the middle of two business trips, with one last week and one this coming week. I’m actually about to jump onto a plane bound for NYC, so this post will be as simple and sweet as this cocktail.
THE BEST FROZEN MOSCOW MULE RECIPE
This recipe is so simple and easy and yields this amazing frozen Moscow Mule. It takes traditional the Moscow Mule recipe and spins it into this amazing and simple Moscow Mule Slush.
Moscow Mule Ingredients
- Vodka – I really love using a quality vodka in this because it makes for a smooth Moscow Mule, so I usually grab Titos.
- Ginger Beer – You can find so many brands of ginger beer these days because this is such a popular cocktail. If you like a less strong drink, grab an alcohol free brand.
- Lime Juice
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN MOSCOW MULES
So this spin on the traditional Moscow Mule is so ingenious. It’s a recipe that my awesome neighbor gave me. It has just three easy ingredients!
Frozen Moscow Mule Ingredients
- You need Ginger Beer. As I said above, you can find lots of different brands, and you can even go with a non alcoholic. I’ve also subbed in ginger ale in my Moscow Mules, and I find that delicious!
- You also need two cups of vodka.
- Finally, you need some limeade concentrate. Find it with the frozen juice concentrates.
That’s it! Can you believe it!?
Making these Frozen Moscow Mules
These couldn’t be more simple. Just combine all the ingredients in a freezable container. Freeze overnight, and then scoop them up and serve. SO EASY!
MORE FROZEN EASY COCKTAILS
I know that we are hanging on to the last strands of summer, but if you are looking for more frozen cocktails, then you are my people. And you’ve come to the right place:
- This Pink Party Punch is ridiculous. It is also only three ingredients, and the flavor is spot on.
- I love these Three Ingredient Wine Slushies because you can make them in so many different flavors!
- Anytime you feel like you need to escape to an island (so basically all the time), you can make this Dole Whip with Rum!
- This Three Ingredient Pina Colada is one of the best ones I’ve ever had!
Frozen Moscow Mules
- 3 11.2 ounces ginger beer (three bottles of ginger beer)
- 2 cups vodka
- 12 fluid ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large freezable container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Let set out for about 20 minutes or until it is easy to scoop. Serve and enjoy!
If you love Moscow Mules, I have more for you!!