These Funfetti Cake Batter Muddy Buddies (aka Puppy Chow) are super easy to make and are like eating cake on the go!
If you remember back to those delicious Alfredo Enchiladas, you’ll remember that I’m an ambassador for Chuck E. Cheese’s! Which is pretty much perfect since my kids want to go there all.the.time. Last week when Nathan asked Quinn where we should go to celebrate my birthday she said, “I know! Chunky Cheeks!” I don’t totally have the heart to correct her because it is so cute.
Well, if your kids are like mine, they are going to flip out when you tell them about Chuck E. Cheese’s 40th anniversary party that is coming up this Friday May 19th, 2017!! Chuck E. Cheese’s across the country are going to be hosting a party to celebrate and to attempt a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSTM for the Most People Blowing Party Blowers Simultaneously for 10 Seconds!!
Here are all the details you need to know to be a part of history!
- Come to your local Chuck E. Cheese’s on Friday May 19th at 5:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM MST, 7:00 CST, 8:00 PM EST.
- The attempt will be at 5:40 PM PST, 6:40 PM MST, 7:40 CST, 8:40 PM EST (but you need to be there 30 minutes before).
- Every kiddo who comes will get 40 tickets and a slice of birthday cake!
Also! From now until May 19th you have the chance to win a VIP party for 20! Just snap a picture of your Chuck E. Cheese’s receipt from a visit between 4/10/17 and 5/19/17 and upload it here: http://www.40yearsoffun.com They are such a great easy place to host a party! My kiddos are begging me to book one for them.
And if you are in search of a treat to keep celebrating at home, look no further than these Funfetti Cake Batter Muddy Buddies! They are literally only four ingredients and take just minutes to make! Perfect as a treat bag for a party or just an extra special treat! They are super addictive!
Funfetti Cake Batter Muddy Buddies
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 6 cups chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup funfetti sprinkles optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and melted chocolate. Pour into a gallon sized bag.
- Add the cake mix and powdered sugar to the bag. Seal the bag, shake vigorously until the cereal is full coated.
- Top with sprinkles and serve.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Other great funfetti treats!