Pink Lemonade is as much a summertime staple as a backyard swimming pool or a neighborhood picnic. The beautiful color, the icy cold tart flavor mixed with a hint of sweet sugar. Ahhhhhh. Where’s my beach umbrella already? This summer (or sooner, if you live in a place that actually believes in warm March weather), take your summer sweet treat to the next level with this tasty Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch.
Made with just three ingredients, this vodka punch recipe whips up in a snap and can be stretched to please a huge crowd. Lemonade can be dressed up a million deliciously fruity (and boozy) ways. You’ll love my Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer, this Blueberry Vodka Lemonade or this gorgeous Raspberry Peach Lemonade Punch.
WHAT’S IN PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH?
For this pink lemonade with vodka recipe, all you need is some frozen pink lemonade concentrate, citrus vodka and some good old lemon-lime soda. That’s it! Oh and a few fresh berries and lemons for garnish. It’s so versatile too. You can easily add more vodka or more soda depending on your pitcher size or how many thirsty folks are crowding around your patio. Loving pink lemonade in a cocktail? Try this Pink Lemonade Margarita too!
HOW TO MAKE PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH
- Combine 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate with one cup of citrus vodka in a large pitcher.
- Add just enough lemon-lime soda to fill up the pitcher and stir all together. Your guests can top off their glass with extra soda if they want.
- Garnish with sliced lemons and some fresh raspberries and voila! You have a gorgeous summertime cocktail that will please all your party-goers.
WATCH ME MAKE THIS PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
- 12 ounces pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- fresh sliced lemon for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher, adding the soda last. Serve immediately.