This Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch is the perfect summer cocktail! Made with only THREE ingredients, you will want to make this vodka punch recipe all summer long.
AN EASY SUMMER COCKTAIL
Happy Friday, friends! With summer upon ups, I wanted to give you a quick and easy cocktail recipe that is perfect for serving a crowd on cold days. Made with just three ingredients, this vodka punch recipe whips up in a snap and can be stretched to please a huge crowd.
WHAT’S IN PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH?
For this pink lemonade with vodka recipe, all you need is some frozen pink lemonade concentrate, citrus vodka and some good old lemon-lime soda. That’s it! Oh and a few fresh berries and lemons for garnish. It’s so versatile too. You can easily add more vodka or more soda depending on your pitcher size or how many thirsty folks are crowding around your patio.
HOW TO MAKE PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH
- Combine 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate with one cup of citrus vodka in a large pitcher.
- Add just enough lemon-lime soda to fill up the pitcher and stir all together. Your guests can top off their glass with extra soda if they want.
- Garnish with sliced lemons and some fresh raspberries and voila! You have a gorgeous summertime cocktail that will please all your party-goers.
TIPS AND TRICKS
A recipe as simple as this doesn’t really need any tips and tricks, but there are a couple of things you want to keep in mind.
This recipe comes together in such a snap, you really want to make it right before serving. The carbonation in the soda makes this drink so refreshing and you don’t want it to go flat by making it hours before your party.
Using the frozen juice concentrate will help make this recipe nice and cold, but if you really want to be a super star host, you could fill an ice tray with raspberries and and then pour lemonade over them. Pop that tray in the freezer and you have a beautiful way to keep everyones drink cold without watering it down.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear from you! Tell me what your party guests thought.
OTHER GREAT PARTY COCKTAILS
WATCH ME MAKE THIS PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
- 12 ounces pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- fresh sliced lemon for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher, adding the soda last. Serve immediately.
Other great summer cocktails