Ranch BLT Pizza | Ridiculously fast and easy and SUPER delicious!
My husband’s family has this really sweet tradition. Every Friday after Thanksgiving the whole crew goes out to this little pizza buffet for lunch. It’s all you can eat and there are arcade like games to play. So everyone loves it.
When Nathan and I first started dating, he would talk about this pizza place with a sense of awe. Like they served the most ridiculously fantastic pizza on the planet. So needless to say, I was pretty pumped to try it.
After trying it . . . . the pizza is . . . eh . . . just okay.
And that’s when I realized that what my husband’s family loves so much about this pizza place isn’t so much the pizza, it’s all the family memories that lay between the four walls. It’s the family tradition that means so much to them, not so much what they are eating.
It’s so sweet, I love it.
One of the things I love most about it is how much my mother-in-law loves going there. She works SO HARD to put on a Thanksgiving for all of us, and by all of us, I mean six sons, five wives, and nine grandchildren ranging in age from 2 to 10. Yowzah. So I love seeing how excited she gets about family time at a place where the food is hot and waiting, the dishes are already put out, and the clean up happens by someone else.
Her favorite pizza there? The BLT. So this one is for her. And in the spirit of making a recipe for a woman who raised six boys, it’s a FAST delicious recipe! It comes together in an instant (about 15 minutes!), and the BLT and Ranch flavors are perfect together!
Ranch BLT Pizza
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust I used Pillsbury
- 1 romain lettuce heart chopped
- 2 roma plum tomatos diced
- 8 slices of cooked bacon diced (I used Hormel)
- Preheat your oven for 400 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a parchment or silicon mat lined baking sheet. Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the top. Then top with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, let sit for about five or ten minutes so it isn't piping hot, then top with the lettuce, tomato, and bacon.
- Slice and serve!
Pizza from friends
Want more quick dinners?