If you love good, chilled Japanese sake, you will love this Saketini recipe! It is the perfect cocktail to serve at your next happy hour. Plus, it has a fun name. Go ahead, say it out loud– Saketini! See?
This simple Saketini combines the famous Japanese alcohol, sake, with gin and vermouth from a classic martini. (Try this classic Dirty Martini Recipe) The result is a sophisticated, delicious cocktail that you’ll want to make time and time again.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE A SAKETINI COCKTAIL?
This flavorful cocktail only needs FOUR ingredients! It’s so easy to make! Here’s what you need:
- Chilled sake
- Gin (I love using Bombay Saphire for this recipe; it’s also fabulous in this Gin Fizz and my Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe.)
- Dry vermouth
- Splash (or two) of lemon juice. If you love lemony cocktails, you must try this Lemon Drop Martini or this refreshing Lemon Champagne Cocktail.
HOW TO MAKE A SAKETINI
It’s so easy to toss together this four-ingredient cocktail recipe. Simply combine all the ingredients listed above in a martini shaker with ice. Give it a good shake and then strain into a cocktail glass and with a simple lemon twist. I love this Saketini and I know you will too!
IF YOU LOVE THE ‘TINI’ IN THE SAKETINI
If you’re like me and cannot get enough martini recipes, I’ve rounded up a few of my faves:
- 4 ounces chilled sake
- 1/2 ounce gin I love using Bombay Saphire
- 1/2 teaspoon dry vermouth
- dash lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.