This Easy S’mores Dip is just FIVE INGREDIENTS! It doesn’t easier than this!
Happy Friday, Friends!
We are having one of those when it rains it pours kind of weeks. I won’t bore you with most of the details . . . except to tell you that Gavin got walking pneumonia.
I have dealt with serious illness with my kids (obviously). I’ve dealt with multiple surgeries, hospitalizations, ER trips, spinal taps even! And it never ceases to amaze me how absolutely terrified I feel upon seeing my kids more sick than the average sickness. I know it comes from losing Elliot, but still. I’m typically a fairly level headed person, and something like walking pneumonia floors me.
So let’s not talk about walking pneumonia or spinal taps.
It’s an eat your feelings drink your whine (spelling error on purpose, friends) kind of week.
Let’s talk about Easy S’mores Dip. This dip is fabulous for multiple reasons. I mean, the obvious, it’s creamy s’mores goodness all ready to be eaten with graham cracker sticks. And then . . . it’s my first recipe that I videoed from multiple angles at one time!!
This doesn’t make your socks fly off? (That’s a Quinn-ism I adore)
Okay, fair enough.
You will have to be satisfied with creamy s’mores goodness, friends.
Happy Friday, guys! Here’s to next week being easier than this week!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fudge sauce
- 7 1/2 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- graham cracker sticks (for dipping)
- mini chocolate chips and marshmallow bits for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, blend together with a handheld mixer, the cream cheese, powdered sugar, fudge sauce, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, top with mini chocolate chips and marshmallow bits and serve with graham crackers.
You might also like