This Creamy Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is an easy chicken soup that whips up fast but is full of amazing flavor! This easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup is the best kind of dinner recipe for tonight! If you are looking for a roll to go with this soup, make these fast easy biscuits.
QUICK PREP SLOW COOKER SOUP
This delicious homemade creamy chicken noodle soup recipe is from a few years ago with the pictures just being updated. It is a family favorite recipe that I know you will love. This delicious easy soup recipe has only about 5 minutes of prep time making it a perfect recipe for a busy weeknight.
HOW DO I MAKE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP IN THE SLOW COOKER?
Chicken noodle soup is the perfect thing to make in your crock pot or slow cooker. You start with just vegetables, chicken, spices, and chicken stock. It cooks up slowly and perfectly.
At the very end you will add your noodles. I like to throw in some cream too. It adds the most delicious flavor and texture to this slow cooker chicken noodle soup.
CAN YOU PUT UNCOOKED PASTA IN A CROCKPOT?
Why yes, yes you can! I’ve done it countless times, and it works perfectly. At the very end of this Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe you throw in some uncooked pasta noodles. We used mini penne, but you could really throw in any pasta that you like. Turn your crock pot to high and cook for 30 minutes. Then you turn off the heat, stir in the heavy cream and serve!
OTHER GREAT SLOW COOKER SOUPS
- A slightly spicy spin on this is my Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup.
- We always love this Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup.
- And you just can’t beat my Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 lb chicken breasts whole uncooked
- 1/2 TBSP dried thyme
- 1/2 TBSP dried basil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups dried mini penne noodles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Combine everything but the noodles and the cream in a crock pot and cook on high for three hours.
- After three hours, add the penne and cook for an additional half hour.
- Remove from the heat, shred the chicken, stir in the cream, and serve.
You might also like
This post contains affiliate links, if you click on them and then make a purchase, I make a small amount of money at no additional cost to you. Thank you in advance for supporting Wine & Glue.