These Honey BBQ Ribs are fall-off-the bone delicious and even better, they are ribs in the oven! Easy to make, and even easier to eat!
I’m thrilled to be partnering with Bounty for this messy recipe!
You guys it is totally possible that I am raising absolute slobs.
Like true pigs. And before you start saying things about apples falling from trees they are near . . . this is all on them. They just came here this way.
Which probably explains why we got an Amazon Prime dash button for Bounty Paper Towels. And I hope this explains why I am ***giddy*** about the new Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towels that are available on Amazon.
These paper towels are perfect for my tiny little slobs because they get a paper towel sheet exactly the size of their little messes. I love them for napkins for my kids, cleaning up spills, and just general cleaning around my house, because, guys . . . . there is a LOT of cleaning around my house.
If you have all the messes around your house, order some Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towel from Amazon!
Guess what else the new Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towels are perfect for?? You guessed it! These totally amazing ribs! They are made in the oven. The prep time on them is less than 10 minutes, and they are fall-off-the-bone delicious. They are also dripping with the best Honey BBQ Sauce. You guys know how much I love Honey BBQ. It’s just so perfect and comes together so easily, like in these Honey BBQ Instant Pot Cocktail Meatballs or these Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
HOW DO YOU MAKE RIBS IN THE OVEN?
- Using a pairing knife, remove the thick membrane from the back of the ribs (the bone side). Some ribs come with it already gone.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees and line a baking sheet with two pieces of aluminum foil, shiny side in.
- Mix together the ingredients for the rub. Rub about half the rub into each side of the ribs.
- Place the rib meat side down on the aluminum foil and fold the foil around the meat, pinching it to make a sealed pouch.
- Bake the ribs in the oven for two hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven open the foil and increase the temperature on your oven to 350 degrees..
- Brush with Honey BBQ sauce on all sides. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve with more barbecue sauce.
WHAT GOES INTO A RIB RUB
The rub for these ribs is super simple but very delicious. You only need a few things I’m sure you already have.
- Brown Sugar
OTHER GREAT DELICIOUS DINNERS!
These STEAK FAJITA KABOBS are quick and easy to throw on the grill.
This CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA is going to be your new favorite weeknight meal.
Everyone will love these GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICHES.
Honey BBQ Ribs
- 3-4 pounds pork spare ribs
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (just use your favorite bottled kind)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees. Grab a rimmed baking sheet and two big pieces of aluminum foil. Place the foil on the sheet, slightly overlapping shiny side up.
- Remove the large thick membrane from the bone side of the ribs. Some ribs already come prepared with this removed.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, and salt. Rub half of the mixture onto the meat side of the ribs and place it meat side down on the aluminum foil. Rub the other half into the bone side.
- Fold the foil up around the ribs and pinch it all the way around to make a sealed packet. Bake for two hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven. Increase the temperature to 350 degrees. Whisk together the barbecue sauce and the honey. Brush it heavily onto both sides of the ribs and put the ribs back in the oven meat side up for 10 minutes.
- Remove ribs from the oven, cut and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bounty. The opinions and text are all mine.