These Italian Pesto Sliders are an easy recipe to throw together and so tasty! Pull apart and perfect for a party, tailgating, or an easy weeknight meal!
These Italian Pesto Sliders have gotten rave reviews, and with just a few ingredients and that delicious pesto flavor, how can you go wrong? I’m thrilled to be partnering with Jennie-O to bring you this amazing and delicious easy recipe!
You guys the start of school is just around the corner! I can’t even believe it! I’m kind of freaking out about the need to have quick and easy dinners for the family. And you’d think that since I’m a food blogger, that I would have TONS of ideas at my finger tips. But I’m always on the hunt for good and easy dinner ideas (like this slow cooker spaghetti and meatball soup or this turkey dumpling soup or this jambalaya foil packet dinner recipe).
Guys. Italian Pesto Sliders. They are the answer to everything.
They start with this amazing Jennie-O Roasted Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Breast. It’s easy to find at your grocery store’s deli counter, and it is so good on everything. Sandwiches, wraps, salads . . . and especially these sliders! AH-mazing on these sliders!
With just a few other ingredients, it morphs these into the best and easiest sliders around. They would be great as a game day appetizer or as a simple and easy weeknight dinner! They are jam packed and full of awesome flavor!
Italian Pesto Sliders
- 24 slider rolls cut in half, but not pulled apart
- 1 cup pesto
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes sliced thin
- 3/4 pound Sun Dried Tomato Jennie-O Turkey
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz butter melted (see note)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with cooking spray and add the bottom half of the slider rolls as one grouping.
- Spread the pesto over the bottom layer. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then add the turkey and cheese and top with the top half of the slider rolls.
- Combine the melted butter and the Italian seasoning. Spread over the top of the slider rolls.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 15 to 20 minutes and then uncovered for five minutes or until the sliders are golden brown.
There great ways to feed a crowd: