If you are looking for amazing one pot meals, look no further than this One Pot Shrimp Fajita Pasta! Made with a few simple ingredient, my amazing homemade fajita seasoning recipe, and a creamy sauce, this tasty one pot meal that can’t be missed!
A few years ago I was working with a brand that I love and they were having me do a morning show appearance. As part of the appearance they wanted me to share a SUPER simple dinner recipe. So a few days before the appearance I made and posted this One Pot Southwestern Alfredo Pasta.
A few things about this experience:
- I realized that I kind of love being in the spotlight . . . . like to an alarming degree. ????
- The people on the morning show were maybe the nicest humans I’ve ever met.
- They loved the pasta so much that they asked if they could keep the left overs and put it in the break room for the crew.
And it turns out that you guys love that recipe too!! That recipe has so many comments on it from people who loved it, and have made it for their family over and over again.
Turns out folks love creamy pasta one pot meals.
Go figure. ????????♀️
So I made a super simple one pot pasta recipe that is similar to that first one, but this time it is made with my Fajita Seasoning Recipe! It’s got all the staples of great shrimp fajitas in it, and it comes together so delicious and perfect in one pot!
THE BEST ONE POT MEAL
All you need to make this amazing one pot meal:
- Shrimp – I kept the tails on mine to make for prettier pictures, but you feel free to take them off
- Bell Peppers – I like using a mix of both red and green
- Red Onion
- Fettucine Noodles
- Alfredo Sauce
- Homemade Fajita Seasoning
MORE GREAT ONE POT PASTA DINNERS
If you are looking for even more one pot meals recipes, look no further:
- One Pot Meatball Stroganoff
- One Pot Creamy Spaghetti and Sausage
- One Pot Sausage and Pasta Skillet
- One Pot Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- One Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta
If you need even more amazing dinners, be sure to check out this Easy Chili Recipe. I’m seriously in love with this Mexican Skillet Dinner! And I just love how simple this Fish and Vegetable Foil Dinner is!
One Pot Shrimp Fajita Pasta
If you are looking for a great one pot pasta, make this One Pot Shrimp Fajita Pasta! Simple ingredients for an easy meal!
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 pound raw shrimp thawed, peeled, and deveined
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
In a large heavy bottomed stock pot, heat up enough water to cook your fettuccine and cook it according to package instructions.
While the fettuccine is cooking, dice up your vegetables.
After you have drained the fettuccine, set it aside in the strainer, and return the stock pot to the medium low heat. Melt the butter, and add the garlic, cooking until it is just fragrant. Then add the bell peppers and onion. Cook for two minutes, stirring regularly.
Add the shrimp and cook it with the vegetables, stirring regularly, until the shrimp is pink, about five minutes.
Stir in the fajita seasoning, and coat the shrimp and vegetables with it. Turn the heat low and add the pasta back to the pot, and then stir in the alfredo sauce, until everything is coated and creamy. Serve immediately.
More easy dinner recipes you will love!