This Peach Sangria is super easy to throw together and something all of your party guests will love! With only four ingredients, you will make this easy cocktail all of the time. If you want the classic, check out my White Sangria Recipe!
One of the things I love to do when throwing a party is gather recipes that I know my guests will love but that will also be easy for me to make and serve. I especially love throwing summer parties because there is something so relaxed and enjoyable about a backyard BBQ. Plus, your space for guests to mingles doubles when you add your outdoor spaces. Double your guests, double your appetizers, and definitely double this sangria.
With how easy it is, you will have extra time to enjoy the company of your friends and family.
THE PERFECT SANGRIA RECIPE FOR GET TOGETHERS
This is the perfect easy sangria if you are throwing a last minute get together. It only has four ingredients and so it comes together in a snap.
The peach flavor in this is combined perfectly with a sweetened birthday cake flavored vodka. It may sound odd, but it paired with a crisp white wine and peach schnapps works perfectly.
PEACH SANGRIA INGREDIENTS
Most sangrias combine the same basic ingredients: wine, liquor or liqueur, and fruit. This recipe does that perfectly.
- Moscato is a really sweet wine, making this a dessert sangria. If you don’t like your drinks sweet, pick something like Pinot Gris or a Dry Riesling that is less sweet.
- Cake vodka is a flavored vodka that a number of different brands carry. If you can’t find it, add regular vodka and you may need to add some simple syrup.
- Peach Schnapps is half of what gives this cocktail it’s delicious peachy flavor. It adds sweetness to this drink and a great flavor.
- You an use fresh or frozen peaches in this drink. Fresh peaches will break down a little faster as the drink sits.
DOES THIS SANGRIA HAVE TO SIT OVERNIGHT?
Nope! The flavor will deepen the longer the peaches sit in there. But it is really good as is.
Drink it right away. Drink it after it’s sat in the refrigerator for a few hours or drink it the next day!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A PEACH IS RIPE?
For this recipe you can use frozen peaches. That said, if you are using fresh peaches you want to make sure that you buy peaches that are ripe but not over ripe. Look for peaches at the grocery store that are soft to the touch around the stem but without skin that is wrinkling. Peaches get sweeter as they ripen, so you want a nice ripe peach. Peaches that are over ripe, however, will deteriorate quickly and make your sangria look unappetizing.
PEACH SANGRIA TIPS!
- If you are on the fence about cake flavored vodka, don’t buy a whole bottle. Buy three mini bottles! It is more per ounce, but less cost over all.
- If you are making this RIGHT before your party, use frozen peaches. They will act like ice cubes chilling the sangria and adding peach flavor as it sits.
- Double the recipe! This is a great recipe for a big crowd, so double it! No need to double the fruit though! Maybe just buy one extra peach.
OTHER GREAT PARTY RECIPES
If you are throwing a great big summer bash, use some of these great recipes.
- 1/2 cup birthday cake vodka
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1 750 bottle of moscato
- 3 or 4 peaches sliced
- Combine the ingredients and chill for four hours or overnight.
- Serve cold.