Who doesn’t love a good Gin and Tonic? It’s by far one of the most popular and classic cocktails out there. And while I love experimenting with some out-of-this-world cocktail combos, sometimes in all of life’s uncertainties you just need a tried and true beverage to fall back on. You’ll LOVE this Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe. Made with a slight sweet twist, this time-honored cocktail is sure to become favorite for years to come.
WHAT MAKES THIS GIN AND TONIC RECIPE UNIQUE?
The ingredients for a Gin and Tonic are fairly simple: gin and…. wait for it…. tonic! However, this version also boasts a shot of Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice. It sweetens up the flavor ever so slightly and tastes deliciously refreshing. If you’re looking for more twists on the classic G&T try this Blackberry Lemon Gin & Tonic or Cucumber Gin & Tonic or this Rosemary Lemon Gin & Tonic.
HOW DO YOU MAKE THE PERFECT GIN AND TONIC RECIPE?
- This cocktail can be as light or as strong as you want. It all depends on the ratio of tonic to gin.
- For one serving of this recipe, combine six ounces of tonic to two ounces of gin, with an ounce of the Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice.
- Mix together, pour into a highball glass with ice cubes and a lime wedge for garnish.
- This cocktail is perfect for so many occasions: happy hour, late-evening cocktails with friends, dinner, whenever! Love gin? Try my Moscow Mule with Gin. It’s incredible!
The Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe
- 1 ounce Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 ounces gin
- 6 ounces tonic
- Combine all ingredients in a high ball glass over ice.